This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Black marble basin with Moroccan Fossils W50 L 25 H 15 Cm
- Black Fossilised marble sink for luxury counter top bathroom design
- Contain the remains of ancient sea-life creatures that lived more than 400 million years ago
- Skillfully sawn, cut, carved and highly polished from natural stone in Morocco
- Dispatch immediately, IN STOCK
The Moroccan Devonian nautiloids are amongst the oldest cephalopods and are related to the modern day Nautilus and squid. They were abundant during the Paleozoic era in the sea some 350 MM years ago and now make up the Atlas Mountain range of central Morocco. There are two nautiloids forms present in the Moroccan Devonian sea. The Goniatites, an extinct relative of the Ammonites, possessed an external shell, which has a spiral form of internal chambers. The Orthoceras was straight shelled with the internal chambers. Typically very ornate and very collectable fossils. The polished Moroccan fossil items are very attractive with many colors and detailed internal chambers. They make great gifts and can be used as collectable specimens and decorative items. As these are hand made from natural materials please expect some tiny imperfections in the stoneware.
Rectangular Carved black fossils sink with Ammonoids and Orthoceras Fossils throughout from Paleozoic Period 400million years W50 L 25 H15 Cm B01E8ZTOAY